Time to choose a Bond and a non-Bond movie or TV Show with an early Christmas gift of a Blogathon…
Join me and the lovely Gabriela from Pale Writer, as my fellow blogathon hostess with six of the men who played Bond.
Top 10 Weirdest Roles by James Bond Actors, WatchMojoUK
So Christmas is a coming, so if you are in the mood for watching and reviewing a James Bond actor in a film or TV show, but on a wee break from those James Bond films voluntarily or involuntarily.. we have a blogathon that will hit that spot.
The always lovely Gabriela from Pale Writer and I have teamed up and our blogathon is the You Knew My Name: The Bond Not Bond Blogathon. The theme of this blogathon is as simple as A, B, C. Just pick a film or television show that stars any of the six main actors who have played James Bond but which isn’t a Bond film. Then sign up and once we have agreed with your choice, send us your post link on the 16th to the 18th December this year.
In alphabetical order, our subjects are… Pierce Brosnan, Sean Connery, Daniel Craig, Timothy Dalton, George Lazenby and Roger Moore. We are only accepting reviews with these six actors and are not accepting others who have played him such as any of those who starred in that parody of James Bond Casino Royale (1967)… or Bob Holness etc.
So if you loved Sean Connery in Meteor (1979) or Zardoz (1974)… Roger Moore in The Cannonball Run (1981) or North Sea Hijack (1980)… or Timothy Dalton in Hot Fuzz (2007) or Mary Queen of Scots (1971)… or Pierce Brosnan in Mamma Mia (2008) or Dante’s Peak (1997)… George Lazenby in The Man from Hong Kong (1975) or Never Too Young to Die (1986) or Daniel Craig in Dream House (1977) or Knives Out (2019)… or any other film or TV show in their whole careers… this is your chance to write that review.
Here are the rules…
- You can review ANY films or TV shows apart from those James Bond movies. Or if you want to review books or topics, that’s ok with us too. Or you can write biographical posts as long as they stay respectful.
- We will allow two duplicates for each topic be it a movie, book or TV Show. You can only write on those previously mentioned if they are in a list or retrospective review. But you can, of course, mention other films and TV in your post. A maximum of three posts per person is allowed.
- Review choices can be added as a comment on this page or you can contact me on my Contact Me page – please add the name and URL of your blog along with your choice of movie/book or TV choice. Or you can send me a Direct Message on Twitter. Please add the James Bond actor who is starring in your review choice.
- We won’t accept posts that are uncomplimentary or disrespectful to these actors.
- Add your Twitter username so we can promote your post.
- You can also add podcasts, but only if you send me the podcast link on my Contact Me page.
- A full list of blogs, podcasters and review choices will be posted on a separate page and updated regularly.
- Only original, never before published posts will be accepted.
- Send your link to your post link/podcast/video to Gabriela or me on the days of the blogathon.
- Note we will be publishing all the links on both blogs on each day of the blogathon. As we both have completely different time zones this may mean you turn up on two days depending on when you add your post.
- All post choices must be confirmed with Gabriela and I first or they won’t be added to the blogathon. It is not fair to others otherwise.
These are my and Gabriela’s choices…
Realweegiemidget Reviews… The Beautician and the Beast (1997) with Timothy Dalton and Never too Young to Die with George Lazenby (1986)
Pale Writer… Jane Eyre (1983) and Florence Nightingale (1985) with Timothy Dalton for both
and the Who’s Doing What page is HERE…
Not forgetting those important links…
And these are links to those actors, so you can check out their filmographies…
Don’t forget to include a banner in your post…
We hope to hear from you soon…